- Patrons must have a library card to check out materials.
- There is no cost for the first card. There is a $2.00 fee to replace a library card.
- A Parent/Guardian must sign for children under 18.
- Library cards issued in Pershing County are valid at other Public Libraries in the State of Nevada.
- Library cardholders (patrons) are responsible for everything checked out on their card. This includes materials a cardholder checks out for a family member or friend.
- Patrons are expected to return their library materials on time
- Patrons (or their parent/guardian) are responsible for paying all fines or fees associated with late, lost, or damaged materials
- If your card is lost or stolen, please notify the library.